Tuesday, April 2, 2013

[Bodyline] SHOES179

SHOES179
 
 
 Red.

 
Worn.

 
Heel.



SAX.

 
Worn.  

TAKE NOTE that the SAX schoolgirl costume and the SAX shoes are two totally different blues! I don't know if this is just a rare case or if that's common in items on Bodyline. They're two very nice blues, but they aren't exact.


Heel.

Buckle, bottom and button-clip thing detail.

 
They arrived like this in a package. They weren't scuffed or anything so I didn't worry too much that they were packaged with tissue paper.

Quality: 4(??)/5  
Site: Bodyline  
Price: $27  
Stock photo: Click! 

I added "(??)" to the raqting because these shoes aren't for me so they don't fit me perfectly. But I can give some kind of an idea for those who are interested in BL shoes: They're for my sister. She's a size US 8 and ordered a 25.0. I'm a size US 7 and I tried these on and they were obviously a little big but only slightly. So I'm not sure if when I buy my own shoes from BL will I want a 24.0 or go with the 23.0 I measured my feet as. But I should keep in mind that I was wearing thick socks when I tried these on!

No comments:

Post a Comment